As a member of the Family of Companies you may occasionally receive work-related emails from JACK Entertainment. If you no longer wish to view these emails, please follow the steps below to create a rule that automatically moves email messages from selected email addresses to the Deleted Items.
- Open Microsoft Outlook
- In the Inbox or Junk folder, locate the email message from the sender (email address) that you want MS Outlook to delete automatically.
- Click on Rules to open the drop down menu (Outlook 2007 and Outlook 2010).
- Click on the first option that says “Always Move Messages From: xyz”.
- In the dialog box that appears, you will find the list of folders in the PST file of the account that contains the email message to be deleted automatically. Select Deleted Items.
- Click OK
- Repeat steps 1 to 6 to create rules for other email addresses.