Effective Date: July 18, 2017
Information We Collect
We routinely collect a variety of information from a variety of sources. The type of information we collect varies (depending on your use of our Services) and includes both personal and non-personal information. Examples of the types of information we may potentially collect include but are not limited to:
- Information Collected Automatically
- We and our third-party service providers (including any third-party content, advertising, and analytics providers) may automatically collect certain information from your mobile device or web browser when you interact with the Services (collectively as “Usage Data”) to help us understand how our users use the Services and to target advertising to you. For example, each time you visit the Services we and our third-party service providers may automatically collect your IP address, mobile device identifier or other unique identifier, browser and computer type, access time, the Web page you came from, the URL you go to next, the Web page(s) that you access during your visit and your interaction with content or advertising on the Services. The Usage Data we collect is generally non-identifying, but if we associate it with you as a specific and identifiable person, we will treat it as Personal Information (defined below).
- Personal Information You Choose to Submit
- You can visit the Services without telling us who you are or revealing any information by which someone could identify you as a specific, identifiable individual (collectively, “Personal Information”). If, however, you wish to register an account via the Services, you are required to provide certain Personal Information (e.g., your name and e-mail address), and you must also provide a user name and password. In some cases you may also choose to submit, or we may collect, additional information about yourself, such as:
- demographic information (for example your gender, birth date, or zip code, mailing address, phone number, driver’s license number, state identification card number, passport number, naturalization number, date of birth, and/or social security number);
- information about your preferences and interests;
- geolocation information (preferences regarding geolocation can typically be customized in your mobile device by pressing the “Settings” icon or other similar icon on your mobile device); and
- and other information (for example, your reservations or gaming activity, your credit card or debit card numbers, financial account information, or ClubJACK card number, and other information to provide you with a more functional, personal experience).
Information We Use and to Whom We Disclose
- validating your identity;
- recording gaming-related activity;
- conducting statistical or demographic analysis;
- processing and tracking reservations or other transactions;
- customizing your JACK experience;
- complying with legal and regulatory requirements (including, by way of example, disclosures to the Ohio Casino Control Commission, Ohio Lottery Commission and the Michigan Gaming Control Board or complying with a court order, subpoena, search warrant or other legal process);
- protecting and defending us from legal claims;
- preventing, detecting, or otherwise addressing fraud, security or technical issues;
- protecting against imminent harm to the rights, property, or safety of JACK, its users, or the public;
- debt collection;
- satisfying contractual obligations;
We do not send unsolicited email. Users of www.jackentertainment.com or our Services may opt-in to receive email from us. We do not ask for your personal or account information in an email unless you have contacted us first and we need to clarify your request. If you have any doubt an email is really from us, please go to our website directly by typing www.jackentertainment.com into your browser window and navigating to the desired page. We encourage you to report suspicious email by forwarding the message to us at ClubJACK@jackentertainment.com.
To enrich the content of our Services, we may provide links to other sites operated independently from JACK. JACK is not responsible for the practices and privacy policies of these other sites. These other sites may collect personal information from their visitors. We recommend you check their respective privacy policies.
Privacy Of Minors
Information collected by us is stored on secure servers, which are protected by firewalls and other industry standard security protocols. These security protocols are intended to protect these servers from unauthorized access. However, no security system is impenetrable, and these systems could become accessible in the event of a security breach. We have controls in place that are designed to detect potential data breaches, contain and minimize the loss of data, and conduct investigations of a breach. We are not responsible for the disclosure or interception of information that you send us before we receive it.
Updating Your Information
ClubJACK members may update personal information provided to us by visiting any property ClubJACK desk. ClubJACK members may also update basic contact information via their respective account on-line as well.
Your California Privacy Rights
Under California Civil Code § 1798.83, residents of the State of California that have provided any personally identifiable information to us have the right to request a list of all third parties to which we have disclosed Personal Information during the preceding year for direct marketing purposes.
Additionally, California Business & Professions Code Section 22575(b) (as amended effective January 1, 2014) requires us to disclose how we respond to “do-not-track” requests from our users. Some Internet browsers may be configured to send “Do Not Track” signals to the online services that you visit. California residents are entitled to know how we respond to such “Do Not Track” browser settings. At this time, there currently is no consensus among industry participants as to what “Do Not Track” means in this context. Therefore, like many websites and online services, the Site does not alter its practices when it receives a “Do Not Track” signal from a visitor’s browser. To find out more about “Do Not Track,” please visit http://www.allaboutdnt.com.
Users Outside Of The United States
The Services are operated in the United States. If you are located in another jurisdiction, please be aware that information you provide to us will be transferred to and processed in the United States. By using the Services or providing us with any information, you consent to this transfer, processing, and storage of your information in the United States, a jurisdiction in which the privacy laws may not be as comprehensive as those in the country where you reside or are a citizen.
© 2017 JACK Entertainment LLC