ACCEPTABLE USE POLICY
- your computer may temporarily store copies of such Content in RAM incidental to your accessing and viewing any Content;
- you may store files that are automatically cached by your browser for display enhancement purposes; or
- you may print or download one copy of a reasonable number of pages of the Offerings for your own personal, non-commercial use and not for further reproduction, publication or distribution if you include the copyright notice and other copyright and proprietary rights notices that are contained in the Content.
You must not:
- modify copies of any Content from any of the Offerings;
- use any Content, including illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics, appearing in any of the Offerings separately from the accompanying text;
- delete or alter any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices from copies of any Content from any of the Offerings; or
- access or use for any commercial purpose any part of the Offerings or any services or any Content made available through or on any of the Offerings.
PROHIBITED USES OF THE OFFERINGS AND CONTENT
- delete, modify, hack or attempt to change or alter any of the Content on any of the Offerings;
- use any device, software or routine intended to damage or otherwise interfere with the proper functioning of any of the Offerings or servers or networks connected to any of the Offerings, or take any other action that interferes with other parties’ use of any of the Offerings;
- use any robot, spider, scraper, or other automatic or manual device or process to access any of the Offerings for any purpose, including monitoring or copying any of the Content on any of the Offerings other than for a generally available search engine;
- use any copyrights, service marks, trademarks or Content owned by us or a third party without our prior written consent, including without limitation as metatags, search engine keywords, or hidden text;
- use any Content made available through any of the Offerings in any manner that infringes any copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party;
- upload files or otherwise introduce files that contain viruses, malware, Trojan horses, worms, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer or property of another;
- violate any applicable federal, state, local or international law or regulation (including, without limitation, any laws regarding the export of data or software to and from the United States or other countries);
- transmit or send any advertising or promotional material, including any “junk mail,” “chain letter” or “spam” or any other similar solicitation;
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate or “spoof” us, any of our employees, another user or any other person or entity (including, without limitation, by using e-mail addresses or screen names associated with any of the foregoing);
- attempt to gain unauthorized access to, interfere with, damage or disrupt any parts of any of the Offerings, the server(s) on which any of the Offerings is stored, or any server, computer or database connected to any of the Offerings or the security measures deployed to protect them;
- attack any of the Offerings via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack;
- engage in any other conduct that restricts or inhibits anyone’s use or enjoyment of any of the Offerings, or which, as determined by us, may harm us or other users of any of the Offerings or expose them to liability; or
- allow any other person or third party including, without limitation, any minor, to participate in the Games; use or reuse your account; access and/or use any materials or information from the Offerings.
ADDITIONAL TERMS REGARDING LINKS
- establish a link from any website that is not owned by you;
- cause any of the Offerings, Content or portions of any of the Offerings or Content to be displayed, or appear to be displayed by, for example, framing, deep linking or in-line linking, on any other site;
- use a link to any of the Offerings that in any way suggests that we endorse you or your website or the content appearing on your website;
- use or present any of the Offerings or Content in any way that disparages us or tarnishes, blurs or dilutes the quality of our copyrights, trademarks or other intellectual property, including any associated goodwill;
- display a link to any of the Offerings on any web page that displays objectionable content or links, including but not limited to, any content or information that: (i) is libelous or defamatory, pornographic, sexually explicit, unlawful or plagiarized; (ii) a reasonable person would consider harassing, abusive, threatening, harmful, profane, obscene, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable or offensive in any way; (iii) constitutes a breach of any person’s privacy or publicity rights, a misrepresentation of facts, hate speech or an infringement of any third party’s intellectual property or proprietary rights; or (iv) violates or encourages others to violate any applicable law; or
You agree to cooperate with us in causing any unauthorized framing or linking immediately to cease. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. We may disable any or all social media features and any links at any time without notice in our discretion.
YOUR REPRESENTATIONS TO US
By accessing, downloading, registering with, or using any the Offerings (including playing any Game), you hereby represent, warrant and certify to us that:
- your participation in any Game is at your sole option, discretion and risk;
- you have the full, complete and unrestricted legal right to participate in the Games and your participation in such Games is not prohibited in your jurisdiction or by any other local rule, regulation or law;
- your interest in any Game and the Offerings is personal, and not professional; and
- you do not find the Games or the Offerings to be offensive, objectionable or indecent.
OUR RESERVED RIGHTS
We reserve the right to, and you acknowledge that we, without liability or responsibility, may in our absolute and sole discretion:
- decline to accept the registration of any person, including you, to the Site; and
- restrict, discontinue, suspend or terminate access or use of the Offerings for any reason whatsoever.