Horseshoe Casino Cincinnati, scheduled to open March 4, announced today that it has teamed up with seven of Cincinnati’s finest hotels to reward casino guests while promoting downtown businesses. The casino will also announce a similar program with several Cincinnati restaurant partners in the coming weeks.
“The urban location of the casino places it conveniently near the most luxurious hotels in downtown Cincinnati,” said Mike Warren, Horseshoe Cincinnati’s vice president of marketing. “We expect to attract six million visits annually to the casino, and we’re delighted to send our guests to these downtown hotels to explore some of the best hospitality that Cincinnati has to offer,” he said.
Horseshoe Cincinnati will also offer a complimentary daily shuttle service between the casino and its partner hotels. Horseshoe shuttles will operate Sunday through Thursday from 8 a.m. – 2 a.m., and Friday and Saturday from 8 a.m. – 4 a.m. Horseshoe Cincinnati’s preferred hotel partners are:
- 21c Museum Hotel Cincinnati – Located just blocks from the casino at 609 Walnut Street, 21c is a new boutique hotel which features a contemporary art museum.
- The Cincinnatian Hotel – The historic eight-story hotel, just blocks from the casino, is located at 601 Vine Street. Facilities at the Cincinnatian include a health club and two restaurants.
- Garfield Suites Hotel – A 16-story hotel on Garfield Place, Garfield Suites offers large condo-like quarters featuring separate living room areas, full-sized refrigerators and attached covered parking.
- Hyatt Regency Cincinnati – A familiar landmark of the city skyline, Hyatt Regency Cincinnati offers every possible convenience under one roof, located at 151 West Fifth Street.
- Residence Inn Marriott Cincinnati – Housed in the historic Phelps Building in the heart of downtown
- SpringHill Suites Cincinnati – Situated just blocks north of the casino at 610 Eden Park Drive, SpringHill features complimentary breakfast, a lounge and an indoor pool.
- The Westin Cincinnati – Located at 21 East Fifth Street overlooking Fountain Square, the 456-room hotel is just blocks from the casino in the heart of downtown.
“We share Horseshoe ’s passion for outstanding service and their goal to provide the best experience for our guests,” said 21c Museum Hotel General Manager Gerry Link. “We are thrilled to work together to contribute to the development and energy of downtown and look forward to a successful partnership.”
“This powerful partnership between downtown hotels and Horseshoe Cincinnati is a big win for both entities, and we look forward to welcoming the millions of yearly visitors to both the Horseshoe Casino and Cincinnati,” said Dan Lincoln, president and CEO of the Cincinnati USA Convention & Visitors Bureau. “In addition to the exciting amenities offered at the casino, we know that visitors will enjoy everything Cincinnati, our hotels and all of our hospitality partners have to offer.”
The hotel partners are aligned with Horseshoe Cincinnati through Caesars Entertainment’s Total Rewards guest loyalty program, and hotel reservations are now being accepted. To make a reservation with the best member pricing available, Total Rewards members can book online at www.HorseshoeCincinnati.com or call 1-800-Caesars. To sign up for Total Rewards, or for more information about the program, visit www.TotalRewards.com.